Subject: Re: [libssh2] Self tests

Re: [libssh2] Self tests

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:50:04 +0100

Mikhail Gusarov <mgusarov_at_swsoft.com> writes:

> Twas brillig at 15:59:17 08.01.2007 UTC+01 when Simon Josefsson did gyre and gimble:
>
> SJ> Thoughts? Comments? Any objections?
>
> Such approach will require regenerating Makefiles each time new test
> is added. Probably we may work around it? Say, custom script which
> traverses through test/ directory, compiles and runs everything found?

Thanks for looking at the patch! The Makefile's are generated
automatically every time you run ./buildconf and ./configure, which
developers have to do each time they build libssh2 from CVS. That
doesn't strike me as terribly problematic. There is no new step that
will be required due to this patch. Maybe I'm missing something?

Regards,
Simon