Subject: [libssh2] libgcrypt port finished

[libssh2] libgcrypt port finished

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:42:25 +0100

Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org> writes:

> What remains is to fix RSA signing, and to run libssh2+curl under
> valgrind to find obvious problems. I reckon I'm now 90 % finished.

RSA signing now works. It was a silly error -- for some reason the
RSA p and q values were swapped, and that seems to be a known
difference between OpenSSL and libgcrypt. I don't have the energy to
think about which software is the buggy one here (I suspect
libgcrypt), but now it works. I discovered the solution when I read
the source code for wireshark, they had run into this issue too...
funny.

I'd say the libgcrypt port is now 100 % done.

Btw, I'll be attending FOSDEM <http://fosdem.org/> later this February
if anyone wants to have a beer or chat or anything.

Cheers,
Simon