Subject: [libssh2] Compiling and executinh error of libssh2 library in AIX Unix Version 4.3 and 5.1

[libssh2] Compiling and executinh error of libssh2 library in AIX Unix Version 4.3 and 5.1

From: DAO Anh-Viet <avdao_at_influe.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:35:37 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to ask some problem of libssh2 in AIX Unix

Actually, I am trying to use your project libssh2 for one of my project.

I have some problems of compiling and developing my program using this library, such as:

+ Firstly, i have compiled with successful libssh2 in AIX Unix Version 4.3 and then I try to compile

the ssh2_example delivered with libssh2 in AIX Unix 4.3 also. It was well compiled.

But when I execute it, I have the following error logs:

./ssh2_sample

[libssh2] Transport: New session resource allocated

[libssh2] Transport: session_startup for socket 3

[libssh2] Transport: Sending Banner: SSH-2.0-libssh2_0.14

[libssh2] Transport: Received Banner: SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.2.3p1

libssh2] Transport: Disconnect(2): bad client public DH value()

[libssh2] Failure Event: -9 - Timed out waiting for KEX reply

[libssh2] Failure Event: -8 - Unrecoverable error exchanging keys

[libssh2] Failure Event: -5 - Unable to exchange encryption keys

Failure establishing SSH session

In fact, ssh2_sample is blocked due to timeout when receiving KEX reply.

+ Secondly, I have developed another program to try using SFTP, it was well compiled in AIX Unix Version 4.3

I bring the binary file to execute in one server installed AIX Unix Version 5.1 and I have had the following message

errors:

[libssh2] Transport: New session resource allocated

* SSH socket: 4

[libssh2] Transport: session_startup for socket 4

[libssh2] Transport: Sending Banner: SSH-2.0-libssh2_0.14

[libssh2] Transport: Received Banner: SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.5p1

[libssh2] Key Exhange: Sent KEX: diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

[libssh2] Connection: Connection Established - ID: 0/0 win: 0/65536 pack: 32768/16384

[libssh2] Connection: starting request("sftp") on channel 0/0, message=sftp

[libssh2] Transport: Sending packet type 98, length=24, 62 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

[libssh2] Transport: Sending packet with total length 44 (19 bytes padding)

[libssh2] Transport: Looking for packet of type: 99

[libssh2] Transport: Looking for packet of type: 100

[libssh2] Transport: Checking for packet: will block

[libssh2] Transport: Blocking read: 16 bytes

[libssh2] Transport: Blocking read: 16 bytes actually read

[libssh2] Transport: Processing packet 12 bytes long (with 6 bytes padding)

[libssh2] Transport: Blocking read: 20 bytes

[libssh2] Transport: Blocking read: 20 bytes actually read

[libssh2] Transport: Packet type 100 received, length=5

[libssh2] Transport: Looking for packet of type: 99

[libssh2] Transport: Looking for packet of type: 100

[libssh2] Failure Event: -22 - Unable to complete request for channel-process-startup

[libssh2] Failure Event: -21 - Unable to request SFTP subsystem

[libssh2] Connection: Freeing channel 0/0 resources

[libssh2] Connection: Closing channel 0/0

[libssh2] Transport: Sending packet type 97, length=5, 61 00 00 00 00

[libssh2] Transport: Sending packet with total length 12 (6 bytes padding)

[libssh2] Transport: Checking for packet: will not block

[libssh2] Transport: Looking for packet of type: 94

[libssh2] Transport: Checking for packet: will not block

[libssh2] Transport: Looking for packet of type: 95

* Failure initialising sftp session

[libssh2] Connection: Freeing channel 0/0 resources

[libssh2] Transport: Checking for packet: will not block

[libssh2] Transport: Blocking read: 6 bytes

In fact, the program is blocked while trying to establish the SFTP channel using libssh2,

This time it waits for the packet of type 99, but it has received the packet of type 100,

so that the program is failed to initialise SFTP channel.

Please give me a little time to help me if you have any idea

Thank in advance

Dao Anh-Viet

Développement

INFLUE ILLICOM

Email: avdao_at_influe.com <mailto:avdao_at_influe.com>