Subject: EAGAIN in blocking mode with auth

EAGAIN in blocking mode with auth

From: Jeremy Knope <jerome_at_ambrosiasw.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:37:18 -0400

I've been seeing a problem where I get the LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN error
when trying libssh2_userauth_password(). This is only happening it
seems when connecting to localhost (maybe something equally as fast?)
The error text says would block exchanging keys.

I'm doing libssh2_set_blocking(session, 1) before doing startup & auth

any thoughts?
  -- jerome

server and web deployment.
libssh2-devel mailing list