Subject: RE: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

RE: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

From: Neil Gierman <ngierman_at_roadrunn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:26:03 -0500

> Attached I added the log of the compilation under "Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition" after conversion of the "libssh2.dsw" project.

I have reported this bug and submitted a patch against the latest snapshot. In the mean time you can remove the include of "libssh2.h" at the top of hostkey.c. Only the include of "libssh2_priv.h" is required.

Also, I am not sure if the dsp projects have been updated but also check that knownhost.c is a part of your project. If not, you will need to add it and make the same change to remove the include of "libssh2.h".

Please see http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2809163&group_id=125852&atid=703942 for my report.

Neil