Subject: RE: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

RE: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

From: Neil Gierman <ngierman_at_roadrunn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:21:07 -0500

This mailing list has been abandoned! Subscribe to and use the new list
instead: http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/libssh2-devel

> Indeed you did, and I've now committed it. Thanks!
>
> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

On a related note, I looked at both of the snapshot dsp files and the new
knownhost.c is not in the source file section. Anyone who is starting from
scratch would get an incomplete build without the knownhost.c file getting
compiled and linked in.

I don't have VC++ 6 so I can't create a true dsp test case, but I can modify
the dsp files in a text editor and see if they are imported correctly in my
Visual Studio 2008.

The same is also true for Makefile.win32 (which I would have no test case
for since I don't have a GNU environment for Win32).

Also, if I remember correctly, misc.h is a new addition but its inclusion is
not vital to the project files for the build to complete. That is more of a
convenience.

Neil