Subject: RE: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

RE: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

From: Neil Gierman <ngierman_at_roadrunn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:17:05 -0500

> Someting like that. At least in curl's case, the dsp and vcproj files
> are
> included in release tarballs and in daily snapshots so it's rarely an
> actual
> problem to people.

As long as the final project files are included in releases and snapshots
then sounds like a good thing to do. I might be able to take a stab at it
in a week or so when I come back from vacation. If anyone else is
maintaining
the windows based files then I'll let them keep on it, just seemed like
from your earlier email that there seemed to be a lack of Windows devs.