Subject: Re: release time soonish?

Re: release time soonish?

From: Mark Smith <mts-ssh_at_avcosystems.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:01:26 +0100

Peter Stuge wrote:
>> Mikhail Gusarov wrote:
>> MS> One thing first: I have had to customise the callbacks to declare
>> MS> them as __stdcall so that other Windows development languages will
>> MS> use them correctly, such as VB6 and .NET; I can look through my
>> MS> changes and post a diff if that helps.
>>
>> Yes, please. With proper #defines to make it work on other
>> platforms too.
>
> Agree! This would be nice to have!
>
> //Peter

Attached is the vanilla patch as I don't have any other platforms to hand to
attempt compilation; I've included a conditional #define because WINAPI
won't be defined on anything but Windows - it might not be in the right
place. Please feel free to adapt if more conditional defines are required,
for example around the typedefs.

I've added some casts that VC6 threw warnings on, and obviously VC6 has
"corrected" the project files - I've included the diffs for all of those,
again feel free to disregard or amend as desired. I'm available for testing
that patches compile under VC6 although I'll be on holiday next week.

I'm also personally using the pubkey patch that allows me to specify only
the private key file and have the library generate the public key from it,
but I haven't included those changes in this patch as it's OpenSSL specific
at the very least, and also it's not relevant to the reason for this patch.
Don't suppose there's any news on making this available in the mainsteam
version?

Regards,

--
Mark Smith