Subject: bugs in the tracker please

bugs in the tracker please

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:28:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Those of you who have reported bugs on this mailing list that aren't yet
fixed, please help out and submit those in the libssh2 bug tracker to prevent
us from losing/forgetting them.

I'm not really up to fixing many more bugs before 1.2, but I still want them
on record so that we can get them sorted out eventually.

And of course I very much appreciate help on getting the bugs squashed!

If you think there are any particular bugs that MUST be fixed before the next
release, please tell us which and explain why it is/they are that important.