Subject: Re: release time?

Re: release time?

From: Dave McCaldon <davem_at_intersystems.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:52:24 -0500

On Jan 21, 2010, at 2:44 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:

> Dave McCaldon wrote:
>> Please let me know if there are any problems!
>
> I agree with Alexander, fix up uses of the now-deprecated pubkey
> define and this is good for a commit!

I hate to open up another can of worms, but I left this alone because there's another, similar define LIBSSH2_ERROR_PUBLICKEY_UNVERIFIED. I'm not sure how this relates to LIBSSH2_ERROR_PUBLICKEY_UNRECOGNIZED.

Is it reasonable to simply supply and additional patch, or do I need to roll this back and create a new patch? (or maybe squish the two into one -- my O'Reilly Git book just arrived today!).

Thanks.