Subject: Run cross-compiled libssh2 win32 apps in wine?

Run cross-compiled libssh2 win32 apps in wine?

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 22:05:03 +0100

I just cross-compiled libgpg-error-1.7, libgcrypt-1.4.5 and
libssh2-git with mingw, and I want to run the examples in wine,
but libgcrypt throws an error in random/rndw32.c:

DBG: rndw32: get performance data problem: ec=2

This is in registry_poll() which seems to be called when
GetModuleHandle("NTDll.dll") fails. I get a bunch of fixme:ntdll:..
messages from wine also, but in general I understand that randomness
within wine might be tricky.

Question is, has anyone (Simon?) successfully run cross-compiled (or
natively built, for that matter!) libssh2 programs in wine?

And if you did - were you using libgcrypt or OpenSSL for crypto?