Subject: problem with big data packages using libssh2_channel_read

problem with big data packages using libssh2_channel_read

From: Mateusz Pilski <mpilski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:03:11 +0100

Hello there
I'm using libssh2 library to produce ssh client witch is designed for my
clients needs. So far everything was working well, but i discovered that the
program hangs for few seconds on large data packages. For example if in my
program i will send command
cat larg_file.dat
program hangs for few seconds, then it spit out data of maxbuffer size (in
code:HALFBUFFSIZE) then again hangs for few seconds and so on. I'm using
libssh2_channel_read as follows (this is simplified code):

        mygetch(c); /*this is my function for geting character from keybord
in general it is getc with nonblocking*/

looking forward to hearing from you
Mateusz Pilski
p.s. Sorry for my "not ideal" english :)