Subject: Re: Login problem - Power Broker Menu

Re: Login problem - Power Broker Menu

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:15:50 +0100

Naveen Sharma wrote:
> This is the sequence of code I am trying:
>
> libssh2_channel_open_session()
> libssh2_channel_request_pty()
> libssh2_channel_shell()
> libssh2_channel_read() // This is reading this menu.
>
> I am trying, libssh2_channel_write(), but this is not working.
> Please suggest a solution.

You have not provided very much information, so it is difficult to
suggest anything.

For a start, please send the exact bytes that you receive from the
server. You are clearly not having a problem with the SSH protocol
here, I think it is more likely that your program is not emulating
the terminal type you claimed to support in _request_pty() completely
or that the terminal type is not compatible with the server.

Of course full libssh2 debug output would also work. Recompile the
library specifying --enable-debug during configure and call
libssh2_trace(session, ~0); and your program should produce very
verbose output that will help us find your problem.