Subject: Re: Small binary files are getting transferred but not the larger ones in libssh2 SFTP

Re: Small binary files are getting transferred but not the larger ones in libssh2 SFTP

From: kali muthu <direct2kali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:17:15 +0530

>> You mean that are expected to be there?
Yes, the binary file actually has those contents and I need to transfer
them.

I tried transferring a JPG image file using SFTP. (I chose JPG because when
I opened the JPG file in the text editor Notepad++, it has the similar
contents like NUL). Even here I am not able to obtain the entire contents
using SFTP. The transferred file has lesser size than the original one. I
tried with your non-blocking example too. But no luck.

Is there any other way to transfer these kind of files? Or is this issue
specific to me?

--
Regards,
Kali