Subject: [libssh2] Moving files?

[libssh2] Moving files?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:24:21 +0100 (CET)

Hey

So I really do want to move the private headers from the include/ directory.

Is it really such a big issue if I just delete them and add them in the new
place with CVS? Yeah, it won't allow you to full trace back in history, is
that really more important than getting good work done? I'm sure there might
pop up some more of these issues again and it feels bad that we have to stall
to allow some magic behind-the-curtains CVS work to be done.