Subject: Re: [libssh2] SONAME bump?

Re: [libssh2] SONAME bump?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 22:37:03 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Mikhail Gusarov wrote:

> DS> There was no .so generated in the 0.14 release, it has been DS>
> introduced in CVS since then...
>
> Well, I apparently was too eager to push the CVS snapshot to the Debian :)

Oops. I hadn't really noticed that it already went in.

So yes, let's do all the API tweaks we feel we have outstanding now and then
we bump the soname for the real 0.15 release. I would hope that it isn't too
far away, just with a bunch of more testing performed first and some more
non-blocking functions provided by me.