Subject: [libssh2] ANNOUNCE: libssh2 0.18

[libssh2] ANNOUNCE: libssh2 0.18

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:46:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

I just now packaged and uploaded libssh2 0.18 to sourceforge:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/libssh2/

Changes since previous version include:

  o Multiple different fixes for stalls, infinite loops and problems mostly
    related to how non-blocking transfers (didn't) work. There have been
    multiple fixes in the transport layer, as well as in the channel layer and
    within the window size adjust code and more.

  o Notably, libssh2 didn't work at all non-blocking on Windows but starting
    now it should!

  o Changed the signature of libssh2_channel_setenv_ex to add const to the
    "varname" parameter

This release would not have been possible without these friendly contributors:

   Satish Mittal, David J Sullivan, Dan Fandrich, Peter O'Gorman,
   Immanuel Gregoire

Of course we would have nothing without the great work by Sara Golemon that
we're extending and building upon.