Subject: Re: [libssh2] Linux: Polling is completely broken.

Re: [libssh2] Linux: Polling is completely broken.

From: Paul Thomas <thomaspu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:01:44 -0500

I'll see what I can do to get you guys a decent example. Do any of you
have a *nix development environment with (Trolltech's) Qt4 libs? A
large portion of my code is Qt based for ease of using cross-platform
threads and such. If I gave a qmake based project as an example, would
you be able to use it? I think I could get a Qt based example together
a little bit quicker.

Paul