Subject: [libssh2] [ libssh2-Feature Requests-1942225 ] Posibility to do kex as server

[libssh2] [ libssh2-Feature Requests-1942225 ] Posibility to do kex as server

From: SourceForge.net <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:27:53 -0700

Feature Requests item #1942225, was opened at 2008-04-14 18:27
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=703945&aid=1942225&group_id=125852

not just the latest update.
Category: Interface Improvements (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Thanks for a great library!

I am trying to build a SSH Single Sign-On proxy and would need to be able to act as both client and server. I have been looking at your code and see the libssh2_priv.h methods libssh2_packet_read() and libssh2_packet_write() useful for forwarding data at a low transport level.

However, it would be nice to have a SERVER version of libssh2_session_startup() so that it is easier to act as a server in the handshake phase.

Maybe this is not in line with the API that acts on a higher level. However, my wondering is if there is something prepared in the code to do be able to do a hanshake as server?

David