Subject: Re: SSH port forwarding with libssh2

Re: SSH port forwarding with libssh2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:07:48 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, maxgeppi_at_tiscali.it wrote:

> May I use libssh2 to a port forwarding connection, as well as i can make it
> with ssh?

Yes, that's certainly meant to work!

I've personally not tried those functions and the docs for them are sparse, so
I would recommend that you study the source code and try to fill in the man
pages with the missing details yourself (and provide the patches).

If you get problems, do write up a small sample showing how to repeat it and
quite possibly we can help out to get things working (and documented).