Subject: [ libssh2-Bugs-2731272 ] libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile crashed in windows XP

[ libssh2-Bugs-2731272 ] libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile crashed in windows XP

From: SourceForge.net <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 14:43:14 +0000

Bugs item #2731272, was opened at 2009-04-04 14:43
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=703942&aid=2731272&group_id=125852

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile crashed in windows XP. When I further debugged the problem , I found it was crashing in PEM_read_RSAPrivateKey (openssl.c). When I replaced this API with PEM_read_bio_RSAPrivateKey, things started working. May I know why this behavior -

Harish Jadhav