Subject: Re: intermittent channel read problems

Re: intermittent channel read problems

From: Jeremy Knope <jerome_at_ambrosiasw.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:24:55 -0400

Thanks for the tips, I'll have to try that. I'm on OS X so I suppose
now is a good time to learn dtrace. sshd is also run a little
different on here than I'm used to, seems to be setup in some on-
demand fashion, sshd launches when connection is requested but there
is no parent sshd always running. I'll look into what I can do to try
to trace it, the logging spits out interesting info but also 'fixes'
the problem. There are some errors mentioned there but not sure if
they're expected or not.

--
Jeremy Knope / Software Developer / Ambrosia Software, Inc. -- http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/