Subject: libssh2_knownhost_*

libssh2_knownhost_*

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:46:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hello friends,

I've just pushed my initial 7 man pages for the known hosts API I've been
working on recently. I'm very interested in comments and feedback on its
functionality.

The seven functions are:

         libssh2_knownhost_add - adds a known host
         libssh2_knownhost_check - checks a host
         libssh2_knownhost_del - deletes a known host
         libssh2_knownhost_dumpfile - writes all known hosts to file
         libssh2_knownhost_get - extract/iterate over known hosts
         libssh2_knownhost_init - init a known host collection
         libssh2_knownhost_parsefile - read/parse a known_hosts file

Of course I would also appreciate if you do some initial tests etc, but my
primary focus is now to get the API sensible so that it has at least a good
chance to remain stable for a while.

As you see, this API is entirely opt-in and thus has no effect on existing
applications.

Fire away!