Subject: RE: 64 Bit compilation of libssh2 on AMD 64

RE: 64 Bit compilation of libssh2 on AMD 64

From: Neil Gierman <ngierman_at_roadrunn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:54:24 -0500

>          I am able to compile openSSL fine. I had downloaded libssh2-1.1
but I dont see any instructions to compile it in Windows environment, all I
see with it is cygwin compilation insstructions. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.
thanks
Sanjay

All you should need to do is open the win32\libssh2_???.dsp file in Visual
Studio (where "???" is "lib" for Static Library or "dll" for Dynamic). The
dsp files are the old VC++ 6 format and newer versions of Visual Studio will
prompt you through a migration wizard. The only additional modification I
had to make to the migrated project was to add another Pre-build even where
I copied the libssh2_config.h from the win32 directory to the src directory
of my libssh2 source.