Subject: RE: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

RE: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

From: Neil Gierman <ngierman_at_roadrunn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:01:22 -0500

> We don't have it done for libssh2, but I know there's a working system
> in the
> curl project. See the DSP and VCPROJ targets of this Makefile.am:
>
> http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/*checkout*/curl/lib/Makefile.am?rev=1.150

Looks doable but I have a question. To generate the dsp and vcproj files
the "libcurl" way, you need to have the GNU make and friends utilities.
The thing I like about the current libssh2 way is that I don't need any
utilities that are not a part of Visual Studio to open and build libssh2.

Or am I mistaken and the dsp and vcproj targets are to be executed by the
maintainer and the release targets will have the final generated dsp and
vcproj files?