Subject: Re: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

Re: libssh2: win32 compilation fails with latest git

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:00:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009, Steven Van Ingelgem wrote:

> I made a CMake build process... If you could have a use for that? From
> within CMake you can easily generate XCode, Visual Studio, MinGW, ...
> makefiles

I can only state my personal opinon on this: I'm not a particular fan of cmake
nor do I know anything on how to hack the config files for it.

So the questions are: is there anyone around here who 1) wants to be able to
build libssh2 with cmake and perhaps more importantly 2) thinks they will be
able to maintain and keep the cmake build system reasonably up-to-date?