Subject: Re: knownhost.c hostline() fix

Re: knownhost.c hostline() fix

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 00:10:43 +0200 (CEST)

This mailing list has been abandoned! Subscribe to and use the new list
instead: http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/libssh2-devel

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009, Ben Kibbey wrote:

> This fixes hostname parsing when only one part is given in the host portion:

Hey again,

I just had to revert the second hunk of this patch as it broke verification of
hashed host names for me. Can you check if the current git repo still works
for your case?