Subject: Re: www.libssh2.org moved

Re: www.libssh2.org moved

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 01:35:39 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I'd like to commit the entire existing web site to git
> Would a separate repo for it make sense?

Yes.

> I still want the docs shown on the site to be converted from the
> man pages

Sure. That should happen in a hook when one of the source files
changes, and the result is then pushed into the web repo.

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Peter, can you pull the necessary strings and apply the magic?

I've created libssh2-web.git but it doesn't have any hooks.

I'd be happy for anyone else to write them.. It's easy to do local
testing; make two repos, write hooks and scripts that run stuff,
create a commit and push into B whenever certain files in A change.

git config core.worktree can be used to automatically update a work
tree whenever the repo changes, so only the hook is missing.