Subject: Re: Problem with Authentication from Rhel to SuSE 10

Re: Problem with Authentication from Rhel to SuSE 10

From: Bhanu Prakash <chprakash8_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:34:38 +0530

Am waiting for 10 secs for every LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN.

If I try continuously in loop, after 10 ot 15 tries it is failing with
error code -7.

I am able to connect to all around 55 different OS s with this sample
one.But only failing when it connects SuSE 10.

the sshd version on SuSE 10 machine is OpenSSH_4.2p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8a 11
Oct 2005

need to solve this issue.
Plz try to help out from this issue.