Subject: Re: sftp_read problems with large buffer

Re: sftp_read problems with large buffer

From: Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:15:10 +0100

2009/8/4 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:
> On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Alexander Lamaison wrote:
>
> I wish we had a test suite that would catch these errors before we commit...

Luckily, my project has a test suite that kicks the crap out of the
SFTP parts of libssh2. It usually finds these problems (it found this
one).

Unluckily, it's closely tied to the project, written in C++, depends
on all sorts of stuff (including a remote linux machine set up in a
specific way) and is more trouble than its worth to separate.

Maybe, as long as I keep running this on new code and the curl test
suite does its thing, we will prevent such problems appearing in a
release.

Alex

--
http://swish.sourceforge.net