Subject: Re: sftp_read problems with large buffer

Re: sftp_read problems with large buffer

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 00:00:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Peter Stuge wrote:

> While I ponder the explanation and try to get my head around the code a bit
> more, here is a patch that will change the hang behavior. I am not sure this
> is a fix, but it will make something happen. :)

well, I think it will prove what the cause of the hang is, if it makes the
hang go away.

The follow-up question would of course then be how EAGAIN can be returned
without a block direction gets set.

The logic is that only the transport layer can cause an EAGAIN, so the only
places where this should have to get done is in _libssh2_transport_write() for
outgoing data and _libssh2_transport_read() for incoming...