Subject: Re: libssh2 master 8dabb1c... added knownhost.c to makefiles.

Re: libssh2 master 8dabb1c... added knownhost.c to makefiles.

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 22:53:33 +0200

Hi Simon,
Simon Josefsson schrieb:
> Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net> writes:
>> then now its up for lesson 2.5 to teach idiot apprentice how a commit
>> message is afterwards changed + 2.6 how the heck I make GIT use
>> permanently my GIT username instead of my local stuff ...
>> and 2.7: store ssh password in my user home like cvs/svn do ...
>
> You need to tell git your username/e-mail address. See the first "git
> config" step of this git tutorial:
>
> http://git-scm.com/course/svn.html
the first nice tutorial - that fits for me :) thanks!
This however only covered lession 2.6 - still on 2.5, and all I could
find with goggle is:
git rebase --interactive $parent_of_flawed_commit
is this correct? how to use it? do I now need to lookup the last commit
id (another pain this 50 hex char thing!) before my own commit or what?

Gün.