Subject: Re: Multiple commands execution.

Re: Multiple commands execution.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:11:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009, Dmitry V. Krivenok wrote:

> I think that it's very bad.

I disagree. You've asked about what libssh2 (in its current form) supports and
it does support most of what you ask already now.

Most of your problems are however not related to libssh2 or even SSH2 but are
more generic concerns on how you start processes in unix-like operating
systems, and those are matters we cannot fix in this project.

> Maybe sshd is not properly configured, maybe it's not responsible for
> termination of spawn process (what does RFC say about this?).

It starts a shell in the remote end, I don't think it has much to do with what
the SECSH RFC says. Read up and tell me if I'm wrong!