Subject: Re: libssh2_exec read stderr ?

Re: libssh2_exec read stderr ?

From: salsa lover <gougolith_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 21:53:22 -0800

"How generic must this be on the server side? If you control also what
is running on the server you could use a separate channel for the
status updates. It could exec or open up a subsystem or even a TCP
connection from the server side. (See the direct_tcpip.c example.)"

I only need to read a set formated line in every other second to get all the
info i really need.
And I'd like this to be sent by the exec-ed app on the server. ( The one
that I executed and could be reading the stderr from)

P.S. thank you for letting me know about the stderr reading macro , This
might actually solve almost all my problems ! Of course a dedicated tcp/ip
would be ideal only trouble is i don't really how to work that. I don't see
the example code in the source tree. Am i missing something

Also I'm having to establish two connections one for sfttp functionality
blocking, and one for this one with non blocking for the exec channel, as i
understand there is no simpler way to do this.

Mark