Subject: Re: release time?

Re: release time?

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:44:18 +0100

Dave McCaldon wrote:
> Please let me know if there are any problems!

I agree with Alexander, fix up uses of the now-deprecated pubkey
define and this is good for a commit!

> + } else if (session->userauth_pswd_data[0] == SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_FAILURE) {
> + _libssh2_debug(session, LIBSSH2_TRACE_AUTH,
> + "Password authentication failed");
> + LIBSSH2_FREE(session, session->userauth_pswd_data);
> + session->userauth_pswd_data = NULL;
> + session->userauth_pswd_state = libssh2_NB_state_idle;
> + libssh2_error(session,
> + LIBSSH2_ERROR_AUTHENTICATION_FAILED,
> + "Authentication failed (username/password)",
> + 0);
> + return -1;

Somewhat related, but not criticism on your patch Dave. I know that
the above is the same style as the rest of the library and it's fine.

Would anyone veto changes that reduce mindless code duplication such
as above with the use of forward gotos to the end of functions?