Subject: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 1.2.3

ANNOUNCE: libssh2 1.2.3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:38:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

I'm happy to announce that we once again managed to put together a release:

         libssh2 1.2.3

You can as usual find it at http://www.libssh2.org/

This release includes the following changes:

  o ssh-agent support with the new libssh2_agent_* functions
  o Added libssh2_trace_sethandler()
  o Added the direct_tcpip.c and ssh2_agent.c examples

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o Fixed memory leak in userauth_publickey
  o Fixed publickey authentication regression
  o Silenced several compiler warnings
  o avoid returning data to memory already freed
  o transport layer fix for bogus -39 (LIBSSH2_ERROR_BAD_USE) errors
  o Fixed padding in ssh-dss signature blob encoding
  o Fixed direction blocking flag problems
  o Fixed memory leak in sftp_fstat()

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

  Simon Josefsson, Peter Stuge, Daiki Ueno, Dave McCaldon,
  Alexander Lamaison

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)