Subject: Re: libssh2 master 942a40b... Call libssh2_error for every knownhost API failure.

Re: libssh2 master 942a40b... Call libssh2_error for every knownhost API failure.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:13:48 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> I for one prefer braces also for single-statement cases. It's an old
> practice for avoiding later coding errors

The libssh2 code originally had this always-braces practise all over, but I
don't like it so I think I'm the primary person who has taken the code away
from that path. To me, it makes the code less readable as it adds extra cruft
to something that is meant to be simple.

It's not something I feel strongly about so I haven't tried to enforce this
rule very hard.