Subject: RE: libssh2 hangs in channel_close()

RE: libssh2 hangs in channel_close()

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <Qiang.Xu_at_fujixerox.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:48:41 +0800

Just take a look at http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4254.txt, and found it said "A party MAY send SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE without having sent or received SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_EOF". Maybe Peter added the waiting code to cater to latter part of "sent or received SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_EOF".

Peter, any comment?

Thanks,
Xu Qiang