Subject: AES-CTR check in libssh2 1.2.5 checking for wrong function?

AES-CTR check in libssh2 1.2.5 checking for wrong function?

From: Paul Howarth <paul_at_city-fan.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:23:41 +0100

Hi,

I noticed when building libssh2 1.2.5 on Fedora that AES-CTR was
disabled so I poked around a bit to find out why. It seems that Fedora
(and, judging from list archives, some other distributions too) disable
these functions so it's not surprising that libssh2 can't find them at
configure time. However, I believe the configure script is checking for
the wrong function anyway, namely EVP_aes128_ctr instead of
EVP_aes_128_ctr. Patch attached, though I've no test system available
that provides this function to check that it does actually detect the
function correctly.

Cheers, Paul.