Subject: Re: a bit broken

Re: a bit broken

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 01:19:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> commit 8b63dc9e59c676991ce62316d203849bc56e2a6c is not the correct fix, but
> even if I revert that, my scp_write tests that uploads 800MB to localhost
> fails, in that the uploaded file ends up MUCH too small!!

Ok, that was mostly a false alarm as it turned out my test case was instead
broken and the code worked pretty good. Sorry for this.

The commit mentioned above did however have a problem that I've now tried to
adress (by adding and using a new _libssh2_transport_drain function). I've
failed to actually trigger that code path in my tests so it's a bit
theoretical still...