Subject: Re: compile error win32 msvc 2005 command line

Re: compile error win32 msvc 2005 command line

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:18:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Peter Stuge wrote:

> What do you mean by too much? Please send a patch and explain rather than
> immediately pushing your own variant of my patch!

I don't understand your agression here. I read your patch and to me it looked
like it wasn't enough and I then commented on it. I didn't then proceed to do
any careful analyze of it, it was just from my quick read of the diff in the
mail.

When it was reported that it didn't fix the problem, I checked how the code
looked like and I felt bad I had left the code in that shape, so I edited up
the code to a form I shoudl've done it in the first place and posted that
patch.

My patch was then confirmed to fix the problem, and as I believe this was a
decent fix for the problem I pushed it.

If you feel I did you any wrong or bad, then I applogize and I'm sorry. I did
not mean to step on any toes, I was just eager to get this problem fixed.