Subject: Openserver 6

Openserver 6

From: t.clarke <tim_at_seacon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:46:06 +0100

From: Tim Clarke SEACON GROUP LTD, Tower Wharf, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 9BD
Telephone: +44 (0)1474 320000 Web: www.seacon.co.uk

Hi

I am trying to compile ssh2 on Openserver 6, with little success!
I need the libraries, basically, in order to compile 'curl' for use with sftp.

'Configure' works fine, but make falls over with a number of errors, eg:
../include/libssh2.h no macro replacement
session.c line 479(etc) assignment type mismatch

I assume the seesion.c errors are the result of the 'no macro replacement'
messages (?)

Has anyone succeeded in making the libraries for Openserver 6 and if so, what
do I need to change in the source-files ?

many thanks
Tim

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Seacon Terminals Ltd, Company No. 1547396, registered in England and Wales
Registered Office: Tower Wharf, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 9BD, England