Subject: large SCP transfers

large SCP transfers

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:56:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I've been annoyed for quite some time that libssh2 didn't support large file
transfers with SCP, so today I introduced libssh2_scp_send64() which offers
exactly that. It is meant to be a replacement function for the existing
libssh2_scp_send_ex() function so it has the exact same argument sets, it only
has some modified data types.

I'll appreciate some eyes on that. I've not actually tested large files yet...

Something that struck me while looking at this, is that we're using snprintf()
at a couple of places in the code base, and that certainly is not around in
older systems so I figure we should consider adding some configure magic for
this...