Subject: Re: release time!

Re: release time!

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:30:37 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I want to put together a release again. If you have any particular work
> pending or patches you NEED to get in,

I'd like you to look more closely at the patch that I sent in
response to the compile errors in the last release. Again, that patch
fixed several problems in the same place, and documented them in the
commit message, but only one of those problems were fixed in the
commit you made. I could take some of that blame too, for not making
separate patches, but that seemed overkill since it was all in one
and the same function.