Subject: Re: session error

Re: session error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:57:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, theclerk wrote:

> "Unable to open a session: (-28) Invalid ACK response from remote"

> Unfortunately I can't step through this at the moment since I can't seem to
> build 64bit debug OpenSSL.... But, I'm thrown for a loop.

You should still be able to debug this with any openssl version as this is
more likely a problem within libssh2 and not within OpenSSL.

"Invalid ACK response from remote" is unfortunately used in four(!) difference
places in the code so it's not easy to tell exactly what happens in your case,
but if you enable debug tracing (libssh2_trace() with a libssh2 build with
debug enabled) you should be able to extract a lot more info about what
exactly is going on in this session. All four places where this error is
returned is within the scp_send() function.

Oh, and also, make sure that you use a recent and up-to-date libssh2 version.