Subject: Re: sha1 hash is incorrect

Re: sha1 hash is incorrect

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:36:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, evgeniy v wrote:

> I have attached logs from two ssh clients called from Linux and Windows.
> Both of them were able successfully connect to that server using ssh2. Many
> thanks for your help, but the problem is still open.

Just an observation: the openssh client negotiates a different algorithm than
libssh2 and putty. It doesn't really help though, as putty clearly does fine
anyway.

I think it might help to see how the putty code differs compared to libssh2 in
this part of the code, but I find it really hard to do without being able to
repeat the problem myself...