Subject: Re: keyboard-interactive method gives access violation in MSVC 2008

Re: keyboard-interactive method gives access violation in MSVC 2008

From: Mikhail Gusarov <dottedmag_at_dottedmag.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 01:44:26 +0700

Twas brillig at 15:32:51 06.09.2010 UTC-03 when eruiz_at_barcelona04.com
did gyre and gimble:

 ER> Although "session->userauth_kybd_responses" is not a bad pointer (I can see the
 ER> right password in the text variable, and the apropiate length) , it returns the
 ER> access violation when calling LIBSSH2_FREE for that object (line 1588). The text
 ER> was allocated by using _strdup, and not deleted at all, I've also tried with
 ER> _malloc (which is the same).

Very likely it is well-known problem malloc-in-EXE-free-in-DLL under
Win32. Try to provide your own alloc/free/realloc functions to
libssh2_session_init_ex, which just forward calls to malloc/free/realloc.

--
  http://fossarchy.blogspot.com/