Subject: Re: Unable to connect to SFTP server using SSH-2.0-SSHD

Re: Unable to connect to SFTP server using SSH-2.0-SSHD

From: Sriram Swaminathan <sriramswamy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:51:55 -0700

You are correct. My system will not understand ~/.
The control does not even reach the place where keyfile1 is used. The server
that I connect to supports password authentication, so control will never
reach the place where keyfile1 is used.

I am able to connect to the server using winscp while the libssh2 fails.