Subject: AW: AW: AW: libssh2_sftp_init ... I don't get it.

AW: AW: AW: libssh2_sftp_init ... I don't get it.

From: may nothing <may_241913_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:08:50 +0100 (BST)

>On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, may nothing wrote:

>>> libssh2_trace(session, ~0);

>> Ok, I'd tried that, but still I don't get any debug lines. As far as I got this
>>from the documentation, the libssh2_trace doesn't retrun anything but writes all
>>its output to stderr ...

>Yes, that's what it does. That's the trace that shows everything that happened,
>and that helps understanding what went wrong...

OK, I fiddled around "a bit" and the tracing works now ... I don't know what
caused the libssh2_trace to jam, but I've changed so much of my code I can't
say anymore what fixed it.
However, I've a new problem. The authentification seem to fail with Error -18
but the username/password is 100% correct.
According to the header file Error 18 means LIBSSH2_ERROR_PUBLICKEY_UNRECOGNIZED

cu
may