Subject: RE: Slow SFTP uploads; failure if compression enabled

RE: Slow SFTP uploads; failure if compression enabled

From: Mark Riordan <mriordan_at_ipswitch.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:48:32 -0500

Daniel said:
> This is known and has been discussed several times. I have added comments
> the TODO file about ideas I have to improve things, but afaik I am the
only
> one (slowly) working on this so don't expect any sudden changes.

Sorry - I thought I had done due diligence searching the mail list archives,
but I guess not.

I see that I forgot to attach my test program on the repost of my message.
It's probably not necessary at this point, but just in case, here's the
attachment.

Thanks for your extensive work on libssh2, which of course I realize is
strictly volunteer work.

Mark R